Solar- and windparks
We have built up in-house special specialist knowledge about insurance for energy parks
There are many elements to consider when a solar parks or a wind farm needs to be insured.
- How is the new value calculated? What must be included
- Is there a transformer that must be insured – including a possible operating loss due to damage to the same
- What is sudden and non-sudden damage.
- Will it be ok with depreciation after age …
- We know what requirements the insurance company requires for service, maintenance and security
We have cooperation with several insurance companies all over Europe. Various factors determine whether a Danish or a foreign insurance company is recommended
If you want to be sure of getting unbiased and well-documented advice, so that you are covered as you want, without paying more than absolutely necessary, contact one of our insurance brokers.
Call and have a no-obligation chat about what we can offer. We have so many different wind turbines and solar parks insured that we can quickly indicate the premium and the terms we can offer through the insurance companies.
The two specialists in wind turbine insurance are Michael Frølund and Michael Andersen
Contact Michael Frølund
Contact Michael Andersen